Try these simple home remedies tips to uplift your face and treat large pores and sunburn.
Home Remedies for Face Lift:
Combine a handful of strawberries, a handful of grapes, 1/2 pear, 1/2 apple and 1 oz. orange juice in a blender. Apply a thin layer of honey to face, and then apply fruit mixture to face. Leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Finish with a rinse of the vinegar pH balancer.
Anti aging Face Lift Mask
Take1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 medium banana- peeled. Mash together cream and banana. Stir in contents of 1 vitamin E capsule. Smooth onto face and neck.
Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes.
Wipe off with damp cloth. Your face will feel smooth and soft.
Home Remedies for Large Pores Treatment:
Large pores are simply a genetic problem, but you can temporarily reduce large pores by clearing away dirt and debris. Large pores are often an indication of oily skin.
First Cleanse and then Exfoliate the skin:
Sugar Scurb: Take1 Tablespoon each of sugar, olive oil and honey.
Wet face; apply scrub by rubbing very gently in a circular motion. Remove with water with hands only.
Egg White Mask: Mix 2 egg whites with few drops of lemon juice add to it. Apply on face and leave on for 5-7 minutes, then rinse with hands.
As egg whites dry, they lighten the skin and pull dirt out of pores. Lemon is a natural fruit acid which also helps to exfoliate.
Try these also
1) Mix almond meal with enough water to make a paste. Apply to pores for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, and then apply withch hazel or a solution of apple cider vinegar and water.
2) Mix table salt and buttermilk into a paste, apply on enlarged pores and massage well. Rinse with warm water.
3) Add lemon juice and a little milk to oatmeal. Apply the paste and remove after 20 minutes with water. Do not use if there are eruptions.
Home Remedies for Sunburn:
Sunburn is skin burned by exposure to the sun or other ultraviolet light.
1. Mix 2 teaspoon tomato juice and 4 tablespoon buttermilk and apply on the face. Leave for 1/2 hour, and wash off.
2. Mix olive oil with equal quantity of vinegar and apply an hour before your bath.
3. Make a paste of Barley, turmeric and yogurt in equal proportions. Apply it over the area of sunburns.
4. A thin paste of sandalwood applied to the sunburn area is beneficial.
5. Good old plain aloe vera will help the healing and have cooling sensation.
• Try taking a cool shower or bath or placing wet, cold wash rags on the burn.