It is well known that the wellness of the skin is dependent upon the wellness of the individual. If there is a regular intake of nutritious and well balanced diet then the skin definitely has a glow that is admired by everyone.The cosmetics cannot keep the skin’s beauty and healthiness forever. However, if herbal products are used instead of chemically prepared cosmetics then better care of skin can be taken. These natural products do not have any harmful effect on the skin and instead use of natural products makes the skin glowing and beautiful.Here are some of the tips which can help maintain a glowing & beautiful skin :-
• Applying powder of orange peel dried in shade with some milk cream added to it and washing it off after 10 minutes with fresh water makes the skin glowing and clean.
• Applying the paste of a mixture of Gramflour (Besan) (one teaspoon), a pinch of Tamarind powder and a few drops of honey and olive oil on the face and washing if off with fresh water after 15 minutes removes dryness of the skin.
• Mixture of Honey and Lemon juice applied on the skin, makes skin softer.
• Regular intake of some amount of Carrot’s Jam preserve (Murrabba) improves the glow of the face.
• Once in a week apply cold cream on the face and after that take steam on the face, by this the pores of the facial skin will open up and the dirt etc. stuck in the skin will come on the surface of the skin. This will act as an exercise for the facial skin and improves the glow of the skin.
• Regular intake of carrot and tomato juice improves the blood content in the body and also adds glow to the skin.